Reviews for "Theres a Man in the Woods"

Cant see why this would deserve anything less than five stars. The story telling and animation in this is superb. The way the story switches from the teacher having his sanity slowly break away to the present day is flawlessly done, the slightly offbeat rhyme scheme kept the mood uneasy and disturbing, and the story was so relatable you cant help but be at the edge of your seat. An instant favorite for me, although it sealed the deal at the heads up seven up scene. Honestly I think we all have cheated at that game at some point.

Damn that was really good. Like a really dark messed up Shin chan. Seriously though I loved the message and Can't wait to see more.

Animation is fluid, the sound is great (the sound progression, music beat, SFX )
The tale is great.

Neato. I saw this short in another website when my instructor showed it in class awhile ago. Its one of my favorites! Love your work!