For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Barons Gate 2"

Well done, nice game with smooth gameplay with a sound that really fits in and good graphics.
Like the small puzzle elements durring the levels and the way you handle the bow.

found two little bugs;
1) durring the game (from lvl1 to 20) I stuck about three times with my feet in a moving plattform > I was unable to jump but was able to move rifgt and left.
2) I cant sell equitement in the shop, but Im able to buy equitement from my own inventory > had the same armor twice and a few bugs less after that.

But the game itself shows much potential keep up the good work.
Ps; its my opinion but the hero really looks stupid (face design)

I had a lot of fun playing this.
The atmosphere you've created with the graphics alone is pretty good, but the music adds an
even greater depth to this fun adventure.
Well done.
I would love to see more 2D RPG platformers from you down the road.
Perhaps a futuristic punk sci-fi or steam punk type of game??
Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot!

Awesome game! The controls are flawless, the atmosphere eerie and detailed, the varied ways of which you make use of your weaponry awesome. What'd make it even more so: turning those achievements into actual medals via the NG API! That'd be a reward like no other. :) Keep up the great work!

-cd-

Thanks )

Super fun physics and action platformer. You really feel your skills improve as you move through the game, picking off headshots mid-air while drinking potions. Super smooth mechanics besides a few freezes here and there. Only thing that could make this game even better is the option to go full screen.

^_^

Enjoyed this game though it was really short.

Best levels were the ones with most puzzles to slow down progress. First ten levels were all pretty much flat ground so I ran through them in no time. You are not penalized for death so why not?

Enemies could have had more armor and weak spots and maybe weaknesses to different elements so player would be required to use different strategies.

The only way to kill bosses was to just shoot at head and take hits while you ran past them to get to other side? Effective but zero skill required. Would have preferred more platforms or temporary platforms against bosses and death from just a hit or two. Final boss only required jumping over the fire as far as possible.