Reviews for "-Sunwalker-"

Nice happy music, lot of changes in tune, which always good, but still kept to the same theme. Why you lost the half star? It just ended up sounding a bit annoying after I had listened to the tune for a while, I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, which I'm sorry for (as a programmer myself I know how helpful constructive criticism can be) but the tune and swing to it just started messing with my head after a bit.

One of your best works yet, I love it! <3. Very fast and smoothing.

I love this piece. Very Upbeat, i like it.

:) :) :)

Pretty nice! This is a bit different to the songs by you I'm used to, as it has a lot of non-electronic sounds. I still do like it quite a bit! Maybe next time you make a song like this make it a bit shorter or make the pattern change more than it does in this song, because in the last 1 and a half minutes or so it begins to get boring listening to the same pattern. But as always for your songs, I do enjoy it!