Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

I think this game is really really fun, has funny and weird items, great progression, and amazing art and Boss Music. I'd love to see this on Steam maybe. VERY ADDICTING GAMEPLAY!!!!

Features I'd love to be added:
*More Items.
*Online Multiplayer (Co-Op)
*Controller Support
*Penalties for dying, like loss of items.

I'd love to see a button dedicated to defending with shield, where you cant attack but you don't get hurt. Like the D key. It'd give a shield a direct purpose rather than reducing damage by putting your DEF stat up.

I'm adding you to my Author Faves here on NG. Fantastic experience, will play over and over.

rhys510 responds:

Thanks all these are coming to the update except controller support - i just use xpadder to set up controller support for any game :P

Il think about adding a block button ;)

Nice game but one question, Why is it rated E if theres a PENIS hat?!

I Like Backgrounds Very Much! Lol I Like The Paper Drawing Field One Its Like My Little Brother's Draw Haha
This Game Will Be Better If You Make Some Magic Attacks And New Design To Bosses!
-If Youre Going To Update, Make Mor Background Like Kid's Draw. Thats Great!

Addicting. Maybe add some magic attacks and minigames or more level types.

Great game, I wish you could see the boss's health though.

rhys510 responds:

thanks :)
i wish this was suggested during the dev of this game