Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

Good, but frustrating as theres no pause button.

rhys510 responds:

Il look in to getting that fixed :P

It's fun, I like the animation and the items and the little woo-hoo sound after a boss.
But I had to write about the freezing bug, it's extremely annoying. Also it becomes a bit boring and I don't mind the grinding but the fact that there are only 2 types of monsters which pose no threat soyou can just spam the A button make it unenjoyable.
I think that half of the maximum rating is the right score for this game, at least until an update.

rhys510 responds:

Thanks and it will get harder in the updates with new monsters :P

This game got really repetitive. It really would've been better as a game with some sort of story, not just random sequences. Also it would've been nice to have a health bar on the enemies.

Spam that "a" key!

Pretty easy game...
Bad points: 7th boss NEVER comes (the bighead guy medal)