For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

This is a good game. Its more like a kids game. It have nice animations, and some cool stuff.
The problem is that gets boring very quickly, if this game wasnt random levels maybe it would be more fun. The music is good but after a while i have to turn down the volume. The sfx are very poor, the enemies dont have any and every weapon sounds the same. The jump button is useless and you can stan in the same place and hit A.

I like it and i hope you release a new version it could be a great game!! :)

rhys510 responds:

Thanks :) il look in to these

Kept freezing up during the bee boss. I couldn't move at all and wasn't taking any damage.

rhys510 responds:

Il look in to this, thanks :)

I think this game has great concept, but you should add stats to items. also add shoe plz

rhys510 responds:

i have added stats to them and the shoes .... in an update :P

nice game :) what about for 2 last medals ? :/

Find them XD

It gets repetitive after a while (and gets to a point where i'm essentially grinding)
maybe a few more attack types and a combo system, and bring it on with the monsters! :D

new monsters coming soon :P