Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

Cool game but too easy and it would be awesome if the music play the whole time and would not restart at every level.

PS: Sry for my bad english.

rhys510 responds:

Thats ok, and thanks - it will get harder as you progress throughout the game :P

Hugh, this game is simple, weird, funny, but good!

Thanks :D

Weird, only one of the medals I earned is showing up. Anyway, this actually is a pretty good game. What I didn't like about it was how repetitive it was. It was basically just you hitting enemies over and over. There needed to be more of an area. The music was quite good.

I guess the designs weren't bad. The graphics are pretty good too. I don't even see how the powerups really affect you. They just seem to make you look different. I still liked this.

Good game, but kinda easy, smash A, and get every medals !

I.M.A.G.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.!.!.!