Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

IT FREEZED MY CHARACTER EVEN IF YOU UPDATED IT!!!! Cool Game though

rhys510 responds:

Il look in to it asap :P

Hmmmm not bad not bad at all

I must say though to be honest it gets repetitive after a while. Maybe a bonus game here and there would be nice maybe a super meter or something like that and an easy medium and hard mode to balance things out. Otherwise I like the simplicity to it. So yeah good work overall!

thanks :)

spent the last few hours trying to get all the medals..... grinding to lv 50.... no seventh boss.....

I like it
The gameplay is a little repetitive, but the background art.... THE BACKGROUND ART..... GOD.... GOD, HOW I LOVED THE BACKGROUND ART!!!!!!! xDDDD

Game is interesting reminds me of kingdom hearts for some reason...

Some improvements you can do.

Leveling is useless. You don't become stronger in this game. Enemies always require you to hit them alot even weak enemies.

I would have liked that when I had a higher level I got 1 shot weaker enemies.

I would like to be able to skip enemies and not be forced to fight them.
Fighting enemies does not give you anything productive. Except leveling up to heal?

Game needs towns and some quests.

Weapons should be upgraded instead of choosing randomly.

rhys510 responds:

I like these suggestions i might incorporate these in to my newer games, thanks :)