Reviews for "Day Dream Adventure"

Enjoyable and fun game. Art is cute and so are the backgrounds, music is very good too. game play gets repetitive but, it's very entertaining. Wish it could have more monsters to slay and gear to collect (especially ranged!) haha but, it's very well done and I enjoyed myself playing this.

rhys510 responds:

thanks :P

This is game is too easy and there isn't much challenge but I do like how you have to choose which chest to open :)

I cant really say the words "recycled" any louder than it is. its...got good music... but gameplay is so shallow and...boring.. repetative.

eh, I thought it was ok, just not anything to really write home about.

inspiration for choice chamber methinks?