Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "One Shot Alien Destroyer"

The Game is fun
I Completed in a easy and fun way.
All the Medals were earned. They were easy to earn
Keep it up
Food123

nice idea! keep updating the game n' bring us some new stuff =)

Fun little timewaster! I don't think I've played a shoot-down-as-many-planes-as-you-can-with-one-shot game before, pretty neat and innovative idea, though there's potential for plenty of other varied upgrades, like how about: different ammunition types (magma, lasers, rapid-fire), additional ammo, size of projectile, maybe some kind of atmosphere interference (magnetism? EMP?), could have some combo scores too... it could be a bigger game! Also stumbled upon two bugs: sound dies down after a few minutes of gameplay, first sound effects, then music, and the 'Complete Overhaul' medal isn't unlocking. :/ Second one's pretty major, hope it can be fixed!

-cd-

Galdon responds:

Yeah, I discovered the medal wasn't working literally moments after submitting the game when I saw that it hadn't been tested, and tested it out. I fixed it already, though if you loaded the game before I made the correction you might need to refresh.

I'll have to investigate what is causing the sound to fail. It didn't seem to do that to me before, so I'll have to do some testing to figure it out.

Those are good suggestions, I'll keep them in mind next time I make a game similar to this; or a sequel.

Decent little game. It's not especially pretty, but it's entertaining. The upgrades don't require excessive grinding, which is a big plus. Complete Overhaul medal isn't working (for me, at least).

Could use a scoreboard.

Galdon responds:

Yeah, I discovered that moments after uploading. I just finished fixing it. Sorry.

HOT DAMN! Aliens really suck at flying their advanced spacecraft....