Reviews for "Famous Painting Parodies6"

Great game,very entertaining and enjoyable.Good work!

I almost always love these parodies. But there are quite a few in here that border on offensive to me (the KFC one). So this time I will only play once and not learn the names of most of the real art. For me this was a miss.

Munguia responds:

You are Right SKK717, such images require an open mind, without prejudice and foremost a critical view, often people do not know understand the social criticism, so they prefer to feel offense, theres a different between the critic and the problem. Sorry for your miss.

I almost left the game thinking it was just a pic. Glad i stuck around to play it. Though it not my kind of game im sure it fantastic for those who enjoy this kind of thing. :)

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play willcamick, im glad you like the game, take a look into the series, :)

I admit that it really is getting harder. It's probably because the paintings are getting more and more obscure. I think I still do a pretty good job. It's nice to see who gets the medals. I do admit the series is getting a little tiring. I guess it's just because there have been so many of them.

I still like this. The music is really good. I'm glad you did all of these yourself, right? You could have just flooded the art portal with them, but put them all here. You seem organized like that.

Munguia responds:

Thanks Ericho, yes all was made by my self, music, drawings, puns and program, besides i really enjoy to study art from the past, theres a lot of information,

Very good game, as expected.
They are really educational while being fun at the same time, I wonder what my art teachers would say to this... (I think I'll show them some time...)
But why is "Judith beheading Holofernes by Caravggio" always shown as wrong? (Because that pic IS from him. An error in the programming?)

Munguia responds:

Thanks Buena Heldin, ja ja, i wonder the same about my art teachers, The "judith Beheading Holofernes" is by Artemisia Gentileschi, she is so similar to caravaggio, maybe a huge fan of him, she love the subject of decapitation for many of her paintings.