Reviews for "Kingbastard [ boxclever ]"

fresh

superb, love this stuff

Kingbastard responds:

cheers man, appreciate it.

Dammit

I started writing a new song yesterday. Been working on it now all day since, and I was all psyched about it untill I discovered your music. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH A BADASS SONG.

BTW that IS the closest to all 10s I've ever given a song on NG. Asshole.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much, ASSHOLE!

So

Was talking to ped yesterday, whining about all the crap on the AP, and then he told me you were back, awesome. :)
Real good tunes, as was to be expected, full of pleasant details - in this one I especially loved the Grandaddy-style arpeggio. That bass synth sounds like you stole it from Real2Reel (hehe).
Love how it builds into the glitched part.

Not much to say really, loved it, I really want to learn to make this sort of stuff tho, perhaps one day you can help me a little bit?

Kingbastard responds:

AH, good to see that you picked up on the grandaddy arp, i've been listening to the sophtware slump a lot recently.
I can certainly try an help you out as much as poss, just let me know what you're wanting to achieve.
Thanks for the review.

touch my analog

hehe, bit of a stonker this. the bass synth on the, boom baaaaaah, booom baaaaaaah bit sounds a lot like a track waga did a couple of weeks ago. love the post-retro vibe. check out my newish one 'anacid boink' if u get the chance, u might get a nut stroke out of it.
peas
;ped

Kingbastard responds:

Nut stroke, nut stroke, nut stroke, and relax.
Tahnks fro the review, i will be dropping by your page and reveiwing soon:)

The king is back man.

I love your music man. I used one of your songs for a short experimental film i did. If you ever want to see it, message me and ill hit you up with my email address so i can send it to you. Anyways, your music is really entrancing and extremely chill. It always makes centered. Great stuff. You are definitely one of the bets electronic artists ive ever had the pleasure to have heard.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much, would love to see the short film.