Reviews for "Kingbastard [ boxclever ]"

For sure top 10 favorite songs

First I gotta say I'm a huge fan of all your music and I've bought 2 of your albums. I think this is the first song I heard from you and it's what really hooked me on your music. You've got so much creativity and variety in your music! I used this in a slide show for school and everyone was asking who it was! ahhhh I'm just starting out in making music but I just feel hopeless when I look at someone like you who can have so many songs with SO much variety and GOODNESS. Do you think maybe you could check out a song or two of mine and tell me what I need to improve on? Probably DownThere would be the best song to listen to. Thanks for making great music, please keep up the good work.

Loving Songs

Why do you all love this song? I love thuis song too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about

Love this song. Would totally pay a dollar for it if I could buy it in the iTunes store :p

I love this song!

Simple as, I love the feel to play it on Box Clever, I hope you yourself was happy to put this song on the game! Keep up with the excellent work!

Awesome XD

What did you use to make this. I love this too much

Kingbastard responds:

I used Reason & Acid Pro, thanks for the comment:)