Reviews for "Rogue Soul 2"

Honestly, this is one of the best flashes I've played here, topped only by Goin' up and EBF4(Bless that game). It only had one little hiccup (Cutscenes not showing current equipped items) but that's easily overlooked. The game was fluid, original, and really gave me a good time. Controls were great, and that Hunter Challenge Endless kept me on my toes. Even the moneygrinding was fun! The levels never get old, and the little parcour moves you can do to dodge plus the buyable moves are a nice touch.
10/10, Props to you, SoulGames.

SoulGame responds:

Thanks for your awesome review.

cool game btw i found a mistake in them medals. well in the first medal its written as beat the 2nd boss but in the 4th or 5th medal its written beat the 2nd boss. fix that btw the intro should be like some what big but still i give u 5 stars becuz of your hardwork and pm me if u fixed that medal thingy

For some reason I still float to the ground with golden everything.

10/10
Logic

There's a bug for me in this game, I almost reached 100% then I took a break for a day, when I came back I loaded it and it was loading fine till it reached 100% loading. The play button wouldn't appear even if it was finished, does this happen to anyone else?

LO AMO A ESTE JUEGO ES LO MEJOR LOL NOCE QUE DECIR DIGO TODO CON MALA ORTOGRAFÍA Y EN MAYÚSCULA PORQUE AMO ESTE JUEGO ES LO MEJOR,PENSÁNDOLO BIEN PONDRÉ AUTO CORRECTOR SOLO DIRÉ ALGO QUE ESTE JUEGO ES COMO UN OMAIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD QUE ÉPICO. ESO SERIA TODO LO QUE DIRÍA.😃🤗👌👍❤🙌🎉👏🎁✨🐱‍🏍🤩🤩🤩