Reviews for "Rogue Soul 2"

I loved the first one and i was ecstatic to see you made a second! I like that you made it more of a mission based game with a quasi-story instead of just the endless city. awesome customization, nice music, missions, and fun animation too. my only complaint was that i found with only the missions, it was a bit short but you have the endless mode too and there's so much else to do so in the end wasn't a big deal ;) overall, thanks for making a second one and amazing job. Kudos!

Oh, man. What time is it? I can't stop playing!!!!

awwww ya its back baby

Seriously, one of the best games on Newgrounds so far. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I had 96% and when I came back it dropped to 90%. It says I have to buy everything in the shop including the coliseum but when I go the the map the coliseum is still there with my progress intact. The survival progress somehow got deleted and I can't use certain moves like double jump, jumping and pressing down doesn't work as well. I find weird because a few hours ago everything was fine and now it isn't working properly. I also noticed you removed one of the medal (100 kills I believe?) you said you were working on it so it's fine. The other medals are working great for me. Now I got a question, do I have to wait for the problem to be fix or do I have to delete my data and do everything again?

10/10 harder than assassin's creed