Reviews for "Rogue Soul 2"

hey dude. awsome game. let make rouge ninja 3 together some time

Again, just as good as the first one. Wasted hours trying to complete every challenge. Excellent work!

awwww ya its back baby

You do deserve credit for making something so stylized. There really is a lot to this game! Granted, I can't really get that far, but it's still good. My last death was when I couldn't cross the hole. I thought the parachute just went on until you were on the ground. That's where that one achievement seemed to take place.

It reminds me of Thing-Thing. I know you're not the guy who made that, though. It was fun to just go around and jump on these people. There are pretty fine details in everything too. The sounds and music seemed to work fine, but I don't think my medal's showing up.

SoulGame responds:

Many thanks for the nice review. We're working on fixing medals, but having some troubles with it!

Hey dudes, Nice game, a while ago, i made a fansite for the first one, and i was wondering if you would check it out? http://www.rsoul.tk

SoulGame responds:

This is so cool! Thank you very much for this.