Reviews for "Rogue Soul 2"

Great game, but Assassin's creed soul would be fun...

This game is so fanfriggin amazing! its rare that a flash game gets my repeated playing, but i havent played another game on newgrounds for a week. cant wait to check out your other games!
PS is there going to be a rougue souls #?
PPS I would have given this 6 stars if i could. This is my favourite game on all of newgrounds.

Keep up the good work!
-SmarterThenYou(Smarter then everyone but you that is. :D)

SoulGame responds:

Thanks! I'm proud our game is your favorite around :) Yes I we would love to continue the Rogue Soul series.

the game is so awesomeo you know that this the kind of the game i like or i love best game ever i hope soulgame studio would make another game of rogue soul 3 and ther would be awesome garphics i hope soulgamestudio would do thier best thank you

This is really one of the greatest games I played in a long time here on newgrounds! This is very unique, different, fun, addictive and spectacular game you have created here! I actually sat here and played it for about 3 hours straight so you get all of my kudos! Keep up the good work please make more.

SoulGame responds:

Many thanks for your encouraging review. I hope you'll like our next game as well!

cool game I can not wait to launch Swords & Souls