Reviews for "Rogue Soul 2"

This game is very very good!Nice time waster,nice platformer,and exellent in the way of cutomiziation. HOWEVER! THAT FINAL FUCKING BOSS IS A BITCH AND A HALF!

i tried to finsish the whole game but i cant
just too hard
Love the game though!

I loved the game. The game play was smooth, the challenges made the game fun, and it was just all around awesome, but for whatever reason (might be something on my end) I will come back and I will be back at the tutorial. All my skins and achievements are still unlocked, but everything else will be reset, making it very annoying to go through the whole game again, only for it to happen again. Still worthy of four stars though, still a great game.

SoulGame responds:

Thank you! Sorry you experimented that ugly bug, we never managed to solve it :(

still my favorite game from soul game studios, so adicting, fast and a lot of content to enjoy, im going for the 100%, gotta get those ratings

SoulGame responds:

Thanks for the nice words, have fun on the way to 100%

I loved this, though I kind of miss seeing that little room full of collectibles from the first game.