For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

Great game, but kind of short. Also, how do you get the "The Final Elbows" medal?

As bad as the controls were, I really liked the game.
The art design was fitting, Muppet's; the ones who have a hand of their butt, being controlled by a greater being. I took it as a sort of parallel to the world we live in. For those who strive to be an individual, and seem different in a crowd, just end up being a puppet to the system they want to be away from. Kinda depressing.

Recoverd hipster is more playabel and improved bud still same as osd. Some improves but dialogues are stillunclear and charecter isnt litlle under control. Toio darken in the filter after hipster has died. Butt still good and unique game.

how to get the final elbow endgame hitmen and the mast judgement?

Really funny and great music, the controls felt a little awkward though