For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

No matter how often I try, I can't get past the guy who is dropping these balls out of the window. I tried to move right and jump again and again and againb only to fall down instead of getting on the platform. How should I kill the hipster when I can't get him to the top of the building?

@jan_emanuel just finished playing #die_hipster for the second time. Unfortunately, nothing new, except songs :'(

god the controls are shit,
apart from that very nice looking game

The Maiden in Black? Why?

Also, the game was pretty clunky but sufficiently weird enough to hold my attention.

I found a glitch as I was falling into the elevator I hit 'f' and the entire screen went black. Jumping at some parts was very frustrating. I enjoyed a lot of the background characters, music, and the different death animations. Is this the only level?