For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

Well, I have no idea what just happened. I was expecting some game with various ways to kill a Hipster, but it turned out that the "Die" in Die Hipster was just German. Way to make me fall for that. Although I did enjoy throwing him off a building (especially when he landed on the mast!). The controls were a bit fucked up, but I guess the whole game was. But, since I was bored, I did enjoy this.

Great art, music and hilarious jokes. Just hone 'dem controls!

Pretty nice game and most specifically the art style is very cool. The characters kinda remind me of muppets or Sesame Street characters (the player looks a bit like Bert :p).

I gave up on playing this pretty quickly, though, because the controls are a bit slow (seems like it takes the hipster almost a second to respond to keyboard input) and because I don't feel like climbing up all the way every time, becuase I was 'thrown' off the ledge. May be a lack of patience, but at least making the controls work a little smoother would inprove gameplay.

I was about to give up on it.But then i made it and got to the credits.pretty cool message

Controls are a bit tricky. if you want to make a good jump you basically have to press either left or rght arrow, hold it down and then press space. That kind of works for me. Funny thing. I've died 60 times total so far and i don't know about everyone else but one of the things the lady who revives you said to me was "Your Princess is in another castle." LOL Mario Bros, classic.

BTW, some bugs. One of them which happened to me is i made yet another one of those swan dives (you know, jump to your death), i died, my spirit is supposed to rise out of my body but for some reason it won't and the screen won't go back to where my character is. And the music is not switching to the death music. Instead you get the usual area music.

Also, another tip. I don't know how many of you know this but i saw this on a youtube video, After you make your first death the elevator opens up and you can use it to easily access the rooftop.