Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

A really interesting game, I love the animation and the irreverent humour. But the controls are sluggish and ultimately I don't get the point (other then jump, reincarnate, repeat). Would have liked to see a little more to it.

this game is weird man the songs are good tho what are they?

Has some good stuff going for it but oh man these controls are utter shit. They're often laggy and hard to control everything else was good love the art style but the controls kinda turned me off couldnt even get all the medals nice try tho

This game could be amazing! The graphics, the sounds, the music, the sesame street parody style, everything, but its so hard & frustrating that makes leave it after a while. I love it but i will check other games from the creators. (y)

Not bad but you could put more into it. I mean there is no story! And maybe hints for the achivement like you find maps in special places and like for the hitman achivement. ``Time to eat'' or something.