Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

I still like it

Well it had a nice tone to it, BUT it had NO STORY @ ALL. 2 1/2 stars only.

Not bad but you could put more into it. I mean there is no story! And maybe hints for the achivement like you find maps in special places and like for the hitman achivement. ``Time to eat'' or something.

i know how to get the final elbow but you need to sprint to get it and i dont know how to sprint

I don't know why,but all I thought about during this game was "*Cleaveland voice* Oh no! She's gonna eat the skinny boy!!"

Also,I'm German and I love the lyrics for the background music for some reason... o_o Other wise,this was a funny ass game.