Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

This game appears quite laggy, making it very hard to play. Perhaps a quality button to lower the quality would be much more useful? It is all centered around the guys playing music and the 'release party' next to the building you have to painstakingly climb.

If it wasn't for the lag making your jumping so retarded, I think this could be a much more fun game to play. Graphics are ok, gameplay is alright, the storyboard is a lot of fun with the tweeting and comments made.

The lag/control issue says 3/5 stars because, as it is, it is very difficult to progress very far.

The Maiden in Black? Why?

Also, the game was pretty clunky but sufficiently weird enough to hold my attention.

Presentation seems decent enough, got some great graphics, but can only get a few screens in due to absolutely clunky controls making this frustrating and virtually unplayable.

Controls are a bit tricky. if you want to make a good jump you basically have to press either left or rght arrow, hold it down and then press space. That kind of works for me. Funny thing. I've died 60 times total so far and i don't know about everyone else but one of the things the lady who revives you said to me was "Your Princess is in another castle." LOL Mario Bros, classic.

BTW, some bugs. One of them which happened to me is i made yet another one of those swan dives (you know, jump to your death), i died, my spirit is supposed to rise out of my body but for some reason it won't and the screen won't go back to where my character is. And the music is not switching to the death music. Instead you get the usual area music.

Also, another tip. I don't know how many of you know this but i saw this on a youtube video, After you make your first death the elevator opens up and you can use it to easily access the rooftop.

Oh....MY F*CKING GOD...... O.o
the..hipster jump and....the spirit.... O.o (The mast Judgement) OH MY GOD.... O.o THIS ARE BRUTALLY!!!
I LOVE THIS GAME! XD