Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

The jump and moving controls need some tweaks. It's impossible to make some of these jumps. If you move forwards and jump it is just luck if the game can reaconize that you are jumping and moving at the same time.

I liked this game for all the reasons I liked Walking in Circles: it was unique, dark, and thoughtful. But, much like Walking in Circles, I found it a little too difficult. I ended up missing a lot of content because I simply couldn't progress in the game. I think if you toned down the difficulty level your players would actually get a chance to experience the game to its fullest.

Die Hipster is an amazing emotional game, bravo.
The game gives you a glimpse at the life of a hipster, as he suffers depression as Hipster Shit is closed.
Amazing game, 10/10

I dont think this game is suitable for newgrounds

Reasons: First of all i cant help to ignore the hatecrime that is so clearly displayed in it i may not be a hipster but i dont Think hatecrimes should be the title of a game. The controlls are horrible i dont get all the sliding around and it takes estimated 1.5sec for the character to start move after Arrow been pressed. i also noticed its on ipad but apple are mindless people who live of stolen ideas so im not suprised they added it there even though they risk a lawsuit because of the hatecrime. (they can afford it).

You get 1.5Stars since i never Review a game without playing it first i must say it was quite entertaining but i played it as "kill the person" in a complete neutral way of all of todays diffrent styles.
1 star because i found it entertaining
0.5 star because the controlls didnt really meet my standards in gaming (when i press a button i dont want to wait for it to move it feels like you purposely put in lagg into the game)

Overall/Summary
I like the game since it was entertaining for the first 5min. i decided to quit playing because of the clearly displayed hatecrime and write this Review instead.

Great game, but kind of short. Also, how do you get the "The Final Elbows" medal?