Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

Great game, my only complaint would be my computer.

The music/artwork direction that you took really didn't agree with me. For a game mocking hipsters, it's too hipster in itself, plus the main character is too much of a little bitch. I tried to play the underlying game, honestly I did, but I got up to the kid dropping the ball and.. The jumping mechanic just felt too clunky

Pretty cool :)

I like the overall design, but for me the control reaction speed felt a little bit numb. The noises made on every jump also became a little distracting. It would have been nice to have the initial twitter message disappear too, in order to signal me to start playing. I sat there waiting for the next message haha.

Overall, nice work :)

Got all 7 trophies, went to the end of the hall... now nothing happen. I can't move and the screen is slowly zooming but there is no animation or anything. Won't replay again.

I really enjoyed playing this game. My only complain would be the controls, because it makes it hard to jump and even walk, but aside from that is a really well made game. My favorite part is when you kill the hipster and you can see people's future I think? I mean, you see some of them are dead while others are dealing with difficult situations. I don't have any idea why you can see a huge phone or Ipad when you try to go to the beginning of the game, but I though it was fun. Also, I've seen a lot people asking how to get some of the medals. Here's a tip: Look at the medals they basically tell you what to do (not in the description of the medal but in the picture).