For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

I don't know why, but i'have died 102 times, but the game saved only 50 deads.

Spoiler :
For doing "The final elbow" medal, you have to go in a specific place at a high place in the left.
For making this, go in the top of the bulding with a billboard (at the left of the map) and try to catch the ledge at the left.
If you achieve doing this, go to the left and you'll see something familiar...

As bad as the controls were, I really liked the game.
The art design was fitting, Muppet's; the ones who have a hand of their butt, being controlled by a greater being. I took it as a sort of parallel to the world we live in. For those who strive to be an individual, and seem different in a crowd, just end up being a puppet to the system they want to be away from. Kinda depressing.

Why got this game so much german elements? Judging from the grim reapers audio, the makers aren't german themself. The quality looks good, but the controls are chunky and the game has much to many really annoying stuff in every aspect (audio, graphics and concept).

This is really boring. the voices are far too obnoxious to be tolerable, even for a parody such as this.

at least, I think it's a parody. I couldn't seem to find the humor. perhaps the game's "ironic".

the final mast requires you hot very slightly to thhe left of the center of the roof