For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

isnt this great game old? why repubilsh today??

I dont know what you tried to acomplished, but it is BAD and i swear it, this is bad in a controls are crap and speed in a platformer, you need to be fast in a platformer, anyways, the grafics are nice, but the music isn't good.This would be better of if you made it ONLY focus platform, the interactions make it look like a bad collec-a-ton, so, I dont like this game at any specs, but the grafics are great to be amired.

seems like it can be alot of fun but i am laggin entirely too much to even do one task in this game

Controls were too unresponsive, the game itself was quite boring.

Cumbersome controls were preventing me from enjoying this game, especially the jumping.