Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

Recoverd hipster is more playabel and improved bud still same as osd. Some improves but dialogues are stillunclear and charecter isnt litlle under control. Toio darken in the filter after hipster has died. Butt still good and unique game.

@jan_emanuel just finished playing #die_hipster for the second time. Unfortunately, nothing new, except songs :'(

Great art, music and hilarious jokes. Just hone 'dem controls!

Well, I have no idea what just happened. I was expecting some game with various ways to kill a Hipster, but it turned out that the "Die" in Die Hipster was just German. Way to make me fall for that. Although I did enjoy throwing him off a building (especially when he landed on the mast!). The controls were a bit fucked up, but I guess the whole game was. But, since I was bored, I did enjoy this.

Wow, this is so weird. I guess this is probably an anti-game. It really has no purpose. I will say that the graphics in this game are fantastic! I wish to play a legitimate game like this. It was certainly an ambitious one.

You had no clue what was going on. These characters all look like Muppets. It was interesting to see the fine details you would see next. I don't think you can kill any enemies. Stupid red ball.