Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

Controls are fine, they're really where the gameplay has any usefulness. The level is designed for the controls.

The sound, however, is a bit of a problem. I couldn't tell what basically anyone was saying, basically ever; the music/ambience always far overpowered the speech.

Also the Endgame seems to be broken. I approach, I lose control and it approaches like a scripted scene is about to unfold, and then nobody says anything or does anything. I suppose that qualifies as an end to the game?

I really liked it, man. The art is amazing, funky and super cool. It made me laugh, the music is great and the game mechanics kinda make it fun and challenging........ which in a way, suit the game itself!

it's like playing an ice level the entire game control is terrible but the graphics aren't bad

Well the mechanics are horrible, the gameplay is a mystery, but dropping hipsters off of rooftops is good fun :)

god the controls are shit,
apart from that very nice looking game