Reviews for "Die Hipster!"

I liked it. Strange, I didn't mind the clunky control style though normally I would have. I enjoyed the theme, the music, and the dark undertones. The tone and atmosphere really drew me versus the gameplay.

I remember when this game was released a couple of years ago, and it was a good art game lampooning the hipster
lifestyle and "culture." However this version is a "remaster" of sorts, but it's not a particularly good one. A lot of the songs
were changed either for copyright or content reasons (e.g. "Fuck It" Bob Schneider). As far as the gameplay, it was
fun to find the different deaths, but the platforming is a lot clunkier than I remember, albeit, it does fit in with the
parody of the hipster stereotype. Of course, this version is mainly here to plug the iPad version, which is a truly successful
irony in itself, but given the version I just played, I'm afraid I'm not compelled to buy it.

The controls are definitely wonky, but I absolutely love the mood that the game inspires and the little touches like the Tweets the Hipster sends out. I'm also in love with the "Hey there Mr. Hipster" song that plays when you're going up the stairs!

This game could be amazing! The graphics, the sounds, the music, the sesame street parody style, everything, but its so hard & frustrating that makes leave it after a while. I love it but i will check other games from the creators. (y)

I remember this being on here a long time ago. Still neat, still have the Bob Shneider song on my phone, ironically.