Reviews for "An Animal Crossing Tale"

Neat little animation, I really love what you guys have done, I wish I had something cool to say but I'm just mesmerized. It was very pleasant, the animation is smooth and colorful, and KDPOJEZI I don't know the words it's just.. You nailed it.

Very nice story! As an avid Animal Crossing player it would be interesting to see a random twist like that during your everyday life. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. Top quality. Frontpage coming soon for you!

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, I'm probably gonna have to wait 'till this whole Madness Day thing is over before I see it on the FP, though, lol. But again, thanks.

This video was fantastic, really enjoyed it, great work :D

Moar!

good quality and a good story loved it!