Reviews for "An Animal Crossing Tale"

3Reason why I luv this:
1. Cute characters
2.Nice Animation
3.Nice title
4.good job

Hhaha, more than just one twist! Looks like that game is all about chores... and that final scene makes it seem like it might be a repeating cycle too. Starts off lighthearted but soon grows pretty dark and then... everything's OK again! The music seemed almost custom made for this, popping it all the right moments, just a few strums of the guitar to richen the mood, and the voice acting was just flawless! When the hippo's falling down the cliff... that's when I realized it. :P Nice work!

-cd-

I loved it! An awesome animation and a great story. Fulfilling plot and everything. There is one complain, I know, I know, its no big deal really. Its about the window crashing scene, near the end. I think it didn't cut it. Either way, I recommend, please watch if you read this review!

I liked that the comedy was a little slower paced and the characters acted a little more natural than what you'd normally see on a video game parody flash. I enjoyed it.

I just watched this on e621 and I gotta say, this animation what really simple but yet so amazing, I love it..keep up the great work guys!