Reviews for "An Animal Crossing Tale"

Pretty well done altogether! Nice pacing and backgrounds, as well as character animation! Some motions were especially well done and the voices were great. (Also it's nice to see an original parody once in a while! I appreciate it)

Too good not to comment on and a very nice tribute to the Animal Crossing series.

I loved the atmosphere set by the music and animation. A nice, bucolic town with no troubles that gains a dark secret come nightfall. Character interactions were believable and sounded nice, so great work with the writing and by the voice actors too.

If I were to offer any criticism, the running animation still seemed a little off. I'd like to be able to say why and give some more help, but I can't pinpoint it, sorry. Still, it's not enough to pull my immersion from the video and the animation has been improving from your past work (and I love seeing artists on here develop sharper skills).

Keep up the great work, man. Can't wait to see what's next!

Jesus,that really WAS a twist...

Still,a solid 4.5/5 starts for you. Liked the music and the main character.

HOLY CRAP THIS ITS THE MAYOR ANIMATION is just as good as the animation madness combat :D 5 stars good job ;3 :D

Holy shit this story is so fucking dark!
And that "true" ending after the credits was really funny. ;)

You sir are brilliant! Hope we'll see more of that kind of stuff.