Reviews for "An Animal Crossing Tale"

Man that was great! I give it a solid 8/10

Fantastic work on everything especially for an animation this long! What I like most in the animation was the characters were drawn cleanly and consistently on model, in addition to having very distinctive shading in different environments (day, night, rain etc). While I'm not familiar with the Animal Crossing franchise, I did understand the general premise of the story and was able to follow through the details. Keep it up!

Really good

Dude....as a guy who grew up with the FIRST Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, this video brings back so many happy memories for me. I love the animation for this and the voices are spot on and sound amazing. This video deserves all the recognition it gets and i'm so happy i stumbled upon a video like this. Most of the time when i hop on newgrounds.... the animations that make the front page are not nearly as amazing as yours. Please keep up the good work. You have a lot of potential here and so do your voice actors :)

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, that really actually means a lot. I'm glad you had a good time.

FUCKING DAAILY AND WEEKLY?! JEez dude!!! Awesome job. -.5 stars for using Ricepirate. he's way overused and overrated. fuck that duck in the donkey dong. Seriously, great job man, really loved the pacing and time you took with it to tell a story instead of just one-off jokes.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks sir, I'm really glad you and so many people seem to love this so far. Nice voice work too, of course!