Reviews for "Pakamari"

This is an amazingly new twist to an old classic. It's easy to learn, but difficult overall. The music fit, the map was nice, the controls fit well into the game. The enemies are balanced in speed so that they can be escaped if you play carefully. The map spinning was a bit odd, but knowing which enemies to avoid and which ones are safe would be an improvement. The gameplay is short enough that in as little as 5 minutes (and ten seconds) I could complete a round, or I could play for hours since the enemy movement is almost never predictable, and therefore the game has nice replayability.

As you have been made aware through the comments, the creatures add an unusually steep slowdown if even one touches your ball at the wrong angle. Often, when on straightaways, the creatures on your ball will make you virtually stuck in place while trying to escape the fastest ones.

It's a difficult, yet new concept, and I feel it was done well.

Fun game, funky music. The mouse sensitivity took a while to get used to, could be a little lower. I actually don't mind the map rotating, but maybe the enemy dots can correspond to the actual zombie colors so i know which i CAN roll and which i have to avoid. More importantly however the ball becomes really irregular and hard to move after rolling a zombie. I guess it might be intentional in a sense so the lesser zombies are still something you want to try and avoid, but still kind of annoying. Good game regardless, enjoyed it a lot :)

Good game, but could be better. As others have stated already, WASD is my preferred setup, or in this case W. Another thing I find quite annoying is that when you have almost all of the collections, lets say you run into a zombie that miraculously changes direction on you and he sticks to the ball, you do that enough times and the ball becomes unrollable from any direction (I know you have stated that in the description but when only one or two zombies stick to the ball, it becomes soooo oblong and one sided. I tried collecting the gifts only but that seems almost impossible, zombies that you were behind suddenly turn around on you and decide to give your ball a hug, or sometimes they just appear out of nowhere. The rotating map thing is quite annoying too and sometimes the green dot is hard to see when your eyes are darting from map to gameplay and back. Another thing which would be better is that you add a music and sound on/off option and a pause button.
Other than those few things, it was quite good to play

I found it quite a fun gimmick, and I'm surprised nobody has thought of this before. My only gripe, besides what others have said before, is a way to know which colour zombies are where. You get the notification you can roll up purple zombies, but then right from around the corner show up a blue one. Maybe make the enemies instead of red be their respective colour?

Static minimap for definite. WASD controls, strafing and backwards walking, and a way to empty at least all the zombies off your ball. Maybe if you can take them to the center they get eradicated? I can't stop playing this though. It's really good despite the setbacks! I got to 100% once and couldn't make the exit >:(