Reviews for "Infectonator : Survivors"

First of all the game was too hard. Second of all the drop of supplies and weapons were Too Low. Third of all when the survivors die the revive time was too short. well quiet basically those are all the flaws that i noticed in the Game, other than that; i quit actually enjoyed the the game, Nice work and Keep it up.

How about the option to turn off auto-save because that shits pretty fucking annoying. Other than that pretty great game.

I really wanted to like this game, but as time wore on, it just wasn't happening. I found a UMD on my first day and had the cop use it to clear out places and loot the hell out of them, which was great because it allowed me to use my other three survivors for research. However, the research is done very poorly. Creating a farm that has a chance to produce food? Unless the chance is 100%, I don't see the utility of having to have three or four survivors spend two days researching it. I researched the food production upgrade three times to it's assumed maximum, and each time it says "+1 supply/day" which in my mind means "every day, you get one supply," but this is not the case. Even with the third upgrade, I was lucky to get food AT ALL from my farms and traps and such. One time, I got two food, and that was great, but, it was not what I was expecting because the terminology is misleading.
I was able to deal with that, but another major flaw came into view: the inventory is completely useless, and doesn't even show the items you have. At one point, I tried to rescue someone, and he gives me a note. It even says "You got a NOTE" and yet this note is nowhere to be seen, nor can it be read or used to unlock anything. I basically searched a building just so I could waste 1 supply. Then back at basecamp I've got my research team trying to crank out some body armor, and once they are FINALLY done with it, NO FUCKING BODY ARMOR. I had had it at that point. I'm sorry man, fix this shit.

WHY CAN"T I SEARCH WITHOUT ZOMBIES ATTACKING ME OR REVIVE MY DEAD.i think you should be able to search and revive with 0 zombies.

Я тут один русский ?