Reviews for "Infectonator : Survivors"

Nicely done bro's i really like it

My kind of game I played this for those last days and finaly just beated it. Make it more RPG by showing how much DPS each weapon deal, and how much the kevlar armor help. When civilian are crafting they should get xp so the build and search aptitude can get up. You will have to make more space to allow more then 5 character later in the game so that we can have 4 engineers and 4 soldier. The melee character isn't helpfull cause we are always moving. If you are good with AI make the melees unit last in formation when moving. So when you move to the right the melee guy walk to the left of the plot when you move to the left he walk to the right of the plot/formation of people. This way we can move away from the enemy until everyone are done shooting then the melee guy protect while everyone reload. I went to a mission and didn't searched all searchable object. When i came back to do that level again it was another level, would be cool if it was static so we feel like we missed something and have to search for it again. I didn't make the math but i think the sniper (something like dragov) isn't strong enogh. AH AND the character are hard to select.

Very cool! The graphics are smooth, the music is fittingly tinny and the overall feel is excellent and fun without being overly dark or gritty. Couple things: I had a hard time getting any of the hotspots to respond when clicking on them. Sometimes just nothing would happen, even if the character wasn't doing anything else. Not sure if that's a bug or a hardware problem on my end, as I was using a trackpad rather than a mouse.

One thing, though: please call the girl something other than "girl". Student, scout, practically any identity would be better. I know it's a minor, relatively trivial thing, but it sticks in my craw to be introduced to a zombie killing team with minimal characterization as "scientist, worker, cop, and the noticeably younger, cuter female character whose only identity is not being a guy".

nice portraits you used, SWAT and prisoner very overpowered, by the way, only police/SWAT can move while reloading which is hard to keep the other 3 survivor around, is there a gear for that as well?

psst theres 2 bug where:
-when you are fast enough to call to survivor to scavenge the same spot, you get the scavenged result TWICE from 1 spot
-when you click fast enough on the "Move the next area button", there is a chance your screen will not move along the terrain but the game is still going, where zombies are invisible and you can't see real wall terrain of the next area, rather, your screen are still focus-ing on the first area.

Level 2.6 and still ongoing here
-awesome music
-gameplay: very potential in varying aspects
-difficulty: can be more improved through terrain-ing
-Development&Enhancement: could have a wider buff-able stats for gearing
tactic:
Max Scavenge>skip timer wave 1>tower>scavenge>skip timer>scavenge>salvage turret>next phase>spam assault rifle for each survivor>Max Speed>roundabout bosses> leave last hit>scavenge everything> finish boss>next phase>Max Hp> equiq full range> limit point! (melee has been kickout).
sadly resources are limited, and day 11 is all i can reach, i have hard time deploying missiles as well, its not easy that for sure...
tips: with assault rifle you can move while reloading unlike your starting weapon, glock
and also female is not a role, asumming its some 'gender thingy' of how you thought about girls in real life xD