Reviews for "Terrorist Smash"

Nice game, good medals and graphics, great system game, the music is a bit boring, but it's still funny and dinamic.

bioludus responds:

Big thanks for your feedback, glad if you enjoyed the game!! Promising that next time we will cooperate with a real musicians ;)

Good

bioludus responds:

Thanks!

Nice little killem game, but a few points of feedback: Throw instructions into the game itself. It kinda made sense you click them, after you click the screen and there isnt any kind of fixed location you are shooting from. I also didn't know that if they escape to *any* side of the screen you lose lives. I was focused on having them not reach the bottom of the screen. Throw some sound FX in for when you click them too. There are plenty of others, and a gunshot, or something would be nice. Also, have the game PAUSE when it gets to the score screen. During the time I have been writing this, martyrs have gotten me the 250 medal. It starts up again, with 0 lives left, and you don't die again, you just keep getting score. Someone could play once, run to the store, and come back with the score screen up and have all the medals for this game. Think about maybe adding some more features than just clicking them. It would be cool to see weapon upgrades, like an AoE on clicks etc. This game has some potential

bioludus responds:

Huge thanks for your feedback! We are already fixed the bug with a score, and we are thinking now how to implement the instructions screen into the game, so thank you again for your input!

I did not shoot for a high score, but the score I possess looks pretty cool. :) Great game, Dude. We need to pulverize them!

Thanks Dude ;)