Reviews for "Devil's Triangle"

For me its great game but its demo right?

Interesting game and reasonably fun as well but there are a few problems.

First and most importantly the option to travel to the other side of the island appears to be broken. As a result of this half of the game area (at least) is inaccessible. Of course, it's possible that the option does work and I'm just not doing it properly. I have tried clicking on the "yes" option, pressing Y on my keyboard, pressing the enter key and the space bar. If there is some other way of selecting the correct option then I would appreciate it if you could tell me what it is. If the option is broken then I would recommend fixing this as soon as possible in order to make the game playable.

The second problem is water. There appears to be no way of obtaining water once the bird eggs have been collected. Unless there's a source of water on the other side of the island this is going to severely limit how long the player will be able to survive.

Finally, it would be helpful to know what resources are needed to make items. Currently moving the cursor over an item will only tell you what you need to make it once it has already been made. This is counterintuitive in terms of both game mechanics and realism. Realistically, if you are capable of making something then you should already have a fair idea of what materials you need in order to make it.

I feel that this game has considerable potential but it still needs a bit more work in order to be fully playable.

IGD responds:

Hello rince thanks for that long comment I appreciate it.
This is early alpha version so other places are limited.
About water. You can try kick palms and catch coconuts or create basket and wait for rain or if is raining look for places when you find water on ground (yeah drink from ground;))

"I feel that this game has considerable potential but it still needs a bit more work in order to be fully playable"

This game need a very lot of work more events, more items more places to discover and more oponents

The game does not load. It stops at about 20%.

IGD responds:

You prabably try load game when i do a update. Game works perfectly so preload few times

great game!!!!

Seems like it may be a good game, but bad and unintuitive controls in combination with the lack of instructions ruins the impression.

IGD responds:

Thanks for your opinion. I dont want tell too much its for players to find way how to play. This will be great game. If somebody dont want learn how to play. Dont play with this game