For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Devil's Triangle"

I really like this game, however I agree with other reviews that it lacks instructions. All i wanted to do was build a fire but I couldnt! I gathered wood, flint and rocks but it still wouldnt allow me. I guess if there were hints as to what you need to make things it would be a lot less stressful. However I liked the game, (even if i only survived 4 days :) )

IGD responds:

You survive 4 days? congratulations! if you want start fire you need grass,wood flints and stones
if you want make torch you also need hub. Good luck!

I LIKE THIS GAME.... SOOO INTERESTING~!!! KEEP GOING...

IGD responds:

thanks few new things will be soon

Uploading is veeeery slooooow... (Sorry my english im from russia!) Безумие is madness on russian!

BEST GAME OVER FOR SURVIVAL GAMES YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Yay thanks :D

I think full version will be great. Im waiting for updates keep going