Reviews for "Wilderness Survival 4"

AHH! That emergency box had me pondering forever! Man I would of died from hunger if I was there for real. - You know I was really going to write down the numbers for the emergency box then I figured it would be not wise so the other players don't get too get it that easy :) - I got at least 3 with out getting suck on the yellow number..That was a good one.. The rest of the puzzle was a piece of cake. (: Thanks for the fun! Or some might call it torture!!

Wasn't expecting to just pack up and go from the newly arrived-at location! :O Good thing the canoe trip wasn't so long... new place provided another set of nice challenges, and what a sudden change of scenery once you find those arroeheads! Meant to point out earlier btw, that I really like the navigation arrows in this interface better than the bars in the old ones. Do hope this is the new style. Keep it going!

-cd-

Awesome game!

yay the canoe ride was shorter this time the diget code was hard as well the ending was something u see once in a life time

This episode is the most enjoyable among the four. I felt great for finding all five arrow heads and a way to go back to the town. ;D

To be honest, it's very difficult to work out the four-digit emergency code even I had read the posts below. How you came up with an "eight" for the red code remained a mystery? There were only four letters on the STOP sign. e.e

selfdefiant responds: