For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Xtrullor & Hex Eater - Soulstorm"

This is better than Earthsplitter and Supernova, but Ichor is always the best!

Wait matey this is the song rub rub is using for 2.1 most likely other than that it is either you or night kill (rukkus)

One of the best pieces on Newgrounds. And talking on the subject of GMD, I guess it bugged on GMD, it would still be not available. GG RubRub :P

A bit boring. I wonder if it is the 2.1 Geometry Dash song and Rubrub just didn't tell u. Also, u better do a collab w/ Rukkus. OR ELSE

I love this song as much as every other. I can not believe that Xtrullor keeps his rhythm, have a consistent upload rate, and still be original? Seriously, he must be a God.