Reviews for "Gunnihilation Prototype"

WOO! Welcome To Newgrounds Pal. The Flash was Cool at First, then The Rage Meter happened And It Became Simply Awesome. what a Nice game. Some upgrades Would keep players Rooted For Longer though. Good job, I love you.

Glad you liked it :)

Looks nice. What would make it great is some sort of skill-increase-purchase system. Where I can spend points in improving my character.

nice one, remined me of those old school shoot em up games i played in pubs :)

Good basic game, once the music and sound effects are added it'l be an improvement. Didn't get very far in but maybe get some different weapons or grenades. Maybe armor. Really a side scrolling shooter you could do a lot with.

zqf responds:

New weapons will definitely be part of it, once we've figured out how to mix them in with the frenzy mode and control scheme. (ie would each weapon have two fire modes, and would each weapon have unique Frenzy modes too).

pretty good game but first and foremost left me wondering why this is rated M?

zqf responds:

The project window asked me how much violence it had and I just selected 'lots' and that makes it M it seems :)