Reviews for "Gunnihilation Prototype"

BEST GAME EVER SUPER ADDICTIVE AND STEAM VERSION IS EVEN BETTER GREAT WORK DUDE

This game reminded me very heavily of everything i love about serious sam, keep it up!

Love it

Nice use of sprites, fullscreen mode(!!) and death corpses and scrap metal wreckages.
It had everything I needed, hell it even had that melting loading screen visual just like DOOM :D
Can't really give extra addon advice except for two things, you basically have in discription what I missed.
- Music. Well I couldn't care less, you know most people mute it anyway, or use one of their own songs. ( like me, I just tuned up a nice set of metal songs to go with it. To give it more of that DOOM feeling)
- Sound effects however can be expanded. What you have now doesn't sound wrong, it's just not enough variation.
- More different kind of enemies and bosses. This is really the only thing I can think of, what isn't told in the discription. But I do think you will cover this in the full version.
- More player characters. It's always good to have choices. The guy in this game used a machinegun and a close range shotgun, you could try to add characters with dual pistol and secondary rocket launchers or something. Just a suggestion.
Well that's it ^^;

Awesome game already!

Looks nice. What would make it great is some sort of skill-increase-purchase system. Where I can spend points in improving my character.