For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "~:Lunar Abyss:~"

It wasn't really clear what the drop was until about two minutes in. But at that point, you completely blew my mind. I mean, I've had all these VSTs in my library, but I never knew how to do anything with it. You, however, clearly are much different than I. Got introduced to you ever since Infinite Color and I knew I loved your tracks ever since.

lchavasse responds:

Wow! Thanks for listening to my stuff, :) I really appreciate that.

This music can make a very fun horror game :D

the melody is very good but the growling bass gets a bit annoying and effects like fast repeats and pauses at second drop are overused. i know that it's dubstep, but maybe it could be better

Duelo Maestro Anybody?

=D

P.S. I likeee dis.

Very nice song! (I kind of don't like the drop though) Also, why was solar abyss removed? That song was also very nice