Reviews for "~:Lunar Abyss:~"

A great piece of work, The melody isnt annoying and it fits well with the growling wubs. Hope you continue the work, Now only if i can find the download button :/ . Could use a little heavier beats but it is still great as it is.

It's pretty good I think. The growl bass or whatever reminds me of SeamlessR for some reason. There is something that I didn't like tho:
The drums seem a bit weak.
Other than that, it's great! Keep it up.

It wasn't really clear what the drop was until about two minutes in. But at that point, you completely blew my mind. I mean, I've had all these VSTs in my library, but I never knew how to do anything with it. You, however, clearly are much different than I. Got introduced to you ever since Infinite Color and I knew I loved your tracks ever since.

lchavasse responds:

Wow! Thanks for listening to my stuff, :) I really appreciate that.

One of the best tracks I've ever heard on Newgrounds. Incredible beat with a good breakdown and awesome upbeat beginning. Way to catch the listener.

Really awesome song, I hope you get scouted o-o

lchavasse responds: