Reviews for "rogue courier EP1 ACT1"

script was a little horrible. but it does seem like It could have potential.

pinoytoons responds:

sorry for the script . i am bad at that part but i'll do what i can

need to watch the whole movie.
keep up that work

pinoytoons responds:

it's a game currently under development . you'll see more when the game is ready

Maybe this lack of songs for the atmosphere and all but the animation is really nice.

pinoytoons responds:

i tried to find people who's willing to collaborate but they have their terms which are not in my league yet .

************************************************Spoiler Alert*****************************************************
Like the smooth animation. You should try to challenge yourself with more dynamic angles, going edgy for action sequence is great eye candy. Speaking of "eye candy", the chick that fell out of the cargo hold was hawt. Keep up the good work.

pinoytoons responds:

haha no real fight on this part yet . yep that chick is hot . you will see more of her soon

sorry