Reviews for "The pandora's box"

*I did not run into any of the issues listed in the previous reviews. Using Firefox on Windows 7 64bit.*

Fun little game. I preferred to play without the 3D effect so the toggle button was an excellent idea. The art style was interesting and the sound was great. The puzzles were intuitive and present a challenge without being overly difficult. It was a bit short for my taste but overall it was enjoyable.

My only quibble was with how the items interacted with the background. I tried the pen where it was supposed to be used for example, and instinctively I tried using the tip of the pin as a point and failed it several times. Later I went back and dropped it on the correct area(same area) using the center of the pen as the pointer and it worked. Not a big deal by any means but just thought it might confuse some.

Regardless once I realized this I enjoyed the rest of the game.

*****SPOILER BELOW*****

Sorry for the loss of your artist. Did this influence the ending of the game? If it's none of my business that's fine.

Josepho responds:

Hi, nope, we decided the end together at the beginning :|

A really great triology! Art, music and puzzles are superb. How does Michale know Alexia is dead? What happens now with Alexia? Sorry for your loss concerning your artist.

Josepho responds:

Spoiler alert! Michael is part of the ilusion that chiron makes to alexia, so its chiron who is talking all the time :)

Now the scrolling effect is broken after getting the pen drive. I can see a black stripe that overlaps the items and the screen is not willing to scroll as I move the mouse so I cannot reach points. Looks interesting but cannot play.

Everytime I click it redirects me to Zibbo.com (i use Chrome), annoying.

using fire fox, every time i click it sends me to some other website, every. single. time.