Reviews for "Essence of Manwhore"

YEAH!!!!

I like how you gracefully took the idea of using the same cords but using different instruments and words and actually subtely mentioning, that was actually pretty amusing. The social media expert surely reflects a corporate standard that doesn't want anything to do with a smaller target market. This is why Sexual Lobster is so great to begin with =)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

why thank you.

YEAH *high five*

Aren't most rich and famous people perverts of some description? Besides Justin Bieber who is...you know...stalked by anal predators.

"Rich and famous perverts? Us? YEAH!!! *epic high five*" Oh my god that was funny. I can't wait for more of Fernando and Gooseman in the future!